And the list goes on! I love the 4th of July! It has so many different traditions tied to it and so many different memories for me. One that springs to mind every year on the 4th is the anniversary of the death of my nephew, RJ! What a sweet kid! I miss him alot! I didn't know him very well but the memories I have of him will stick with me for life! Another one is my brother in law's birthday! Which I totally decorated his car like he did mine at our reception. He turned 19 on the 5th. Happy Birthday Mikey!
Jason's family goes to McDonalds every morning on the 4th for breakfast! Yum! I love pancakes and their hashbrowns! Yum! Then we headed back home! The twins had to work, so the adults went to a movie! We went and saw Hancock! What a fantastic movie! Then we headed back to the house to get ready for our family bbq! That was fun! Jason's grandparents came over and ate hamburgers with us! We had such a fun time laughing and joking! Then when it got dark enough we went out and watch the neighbors shoot off illegal fireworks! That was fun and crazy all at the same time! Then we went lit off some of the ones Kena had bought! We had fun with that! And then we moved to the backyard to watch the fireworks off of Memorial Hill in Midway! I love those fireworks! They are so great! They always have a great display!
Then on Saturday we dropped the twins off at work again and Kena had a baptism to attend since she is in the Primary Presidency. We then all got together and decided to take our motorcycles and go on a ride. We went up over Wolf Creek to the campground there. We always have a lot of fun doing that. And since I always ride on the back that means I get to enjoy the scenery and take photos. And that is just what I did. We then stopped at the site to eat our lunch and just talk. Jason & his dad have planned a ride with his younger brother Paul to go to Bear Lake and go fishing next month! Just the boys! How fun! Then we headed back home!
We had a great dinner on Sunday! Grandpa did his FABULOUS Dutch Oven dinner! Yum! And then we headed home! I love going to Midway! It is so quiet and peaceful there and the scenery is great there too! We also stayed up each night till 1:30 in the morning with Mikey! He is way excited about his mission! He can't wait! He asked Jason all these questions about his and what he did to prepare and then he asked me questions about the temple! I am so proud of him! We all are!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Fireworks, BBQ's, Family...
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment