I have already done this one! So bare with me! I was tagged!
1. your rock star name:( first pet name and eye color) Gus Gus Black
2.your gangsta name:( fave icecream and cookie flavers) Mint Chocolate Chip Chocolate Chip
3. your "fly guy/ gurl" name: 1st initial of first name, 1st 3 letters of last name) MMAI
4. detective name:(fave color, fave animal) Black Bear
5. your soap opera name:(middlename and where you were born) Ann Lewisville
6. your star wars name: (3 letters in last name 2 in first) MaiMa
7. super hero name:( " the" +2nd favorite color, fav drink) The Blue Dr Pepper
8. nascar name:( first name of grand fathers) Harold Robert
9.witness protection name: ( mom and dads middle name) Charmaine Arthur
10. tv weather name:(5th grade teachers name and then a MAJOR city with the same letter) Nosari Nantaucket
11. spy name/ bond gurl:( favorite holiday and the holiday flower) Christmas Poinsettia
12. cartoon name:(favorite fruit and some thing you are wearing right now + "ie" or "y") Strawberry Skirty
13. hippy name:(what you had for breakfast and your favorite tree) Cereal Oak
14. your rockstar tour name:("the"+your fave sport or hobbie, fave weather element+ "tour") The Scrapbooking Thunder Tour
I tag : Patrice, Kim, Amy H & Amy A!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
I just got tagged!
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment