Thursday, July 31, 2008

Twilight Addiction!!

Ok I have a serious addiction! To Edward! I have the major hots for him! Oh and no worries Jason knows! He like Kelly Clarkson! Oh well! I want to be Bella in this movie just so I could lick him! Yes they do kiss but I just want to lick him! Yum! LOL! Ok I know FREAK! But he just has that look! OOOO Makes a woman melt! Leah and I are going to the midnight showing of Twilight! Because we are total freaks! If I have to I will camp outside for DAYS if I have to! I love you Edward! =) I also have requested a copy of the 4th book, Breaking Dawn, that comes our August 2nd. Yes, I am obessed but I don't care! So I get my book Saturday morning and I will probably be done within a week or so! And now I just have to wait till 12.12.08 for TWILIGHT THE MOVIE! Hurry!! December come NOW!!!!

6 comments:

Leah said...

Amen Sister! I love Edward as well! He and I will be married one day! haha... Well I will take Robert Penninton anyday! :) He is a hottie... ugh!

Kimberly said...

I'm more of a Jacob girl myself, but I'm looking forward to the new book, too!

Savannah Raskey said...

Hey!! omgsh i love ur blog!!! and i also LOVE edward!! its been soo long since we've heard from u!! my family says hi! oh and chris is at the airforce academy!!! miss u too! : D

Savannah Raskey said...

OK! oh and chris is DEFINITLEY going on a mission.. he has to be at the academy for 2 years before he leaves.. he left when he was 17 so he will be 19 when he goes on his mission.. :)

Aplanalps said...

Hey girl! How is the Utard? Hope things are going well. I was just loaned a copy of these books and well, I am now into vampires!

Alexa Slaughter said...

It feels good to know I am not the only one who gets crushes on ficitonal charaters. :) lol. I can't wait for the movie either! 12-12-08! Did you read the 4th book yet? I didn't like it as much as the others. I was all-Edward the first book, but then I fell in love with Jacob. Jasper's my favorite vamp, though.