Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.


4 comments:
Well a memory I have with you is just my "letters" phase when I would call you in excitement and have you desipher the "code" haha... many more memories to come my friend
I remember when you were born and you came out SCREAMING!!!!!! You were so hungry. But as soon as you heard my voice, calling you by name, you quieted right down. Until you remembered you were hungry!
I remember you promised to have pictures of your new place online by Wednesday. . .;-P
I remember a little Freshman in my Seminary class, always on time, and sometimes even there before we were. I also remember my faithful Laurel who could be counted on to be at every activity. I have to laugh when I think about fashion shows, pool parties, firesides, YW camps, and so much more. Too many memories to list!
My top 2 favorite memories of Margaret.
The first is before I "knew" her - I just knew there was this cutie girl who would ALWAYS go up and bare her testimony and her big sister would walk her up to the stand. I thought, "Who IS that doll?" Years later, I got to know THE Margaret!
My second favorite Margaret memory is seeing her in the temple getting married. SNIFF! I wondered where the years in between went!
Post a Comment