I know I promised my mom photos of our new place...but I have just been so tired and lazier than usual I just didn't take them. Plus it's dirty and boxes are EVERYWHERE! Our room is a totally disaster! Oh wait did anybody catch that?? I said OUR room! Like BEDROOM! Amazing! I love saying that!
We also went to our new ward on Sunday! How fabulous was that! I couldn't believe how welcoming and friendly everyone was! We already knew two couples from the ward. The manager of our apartment complex and then the girl Jason worked with at Pingree. Then we met the first counselor of the Elders Quorum and his wife! Super nice people! They brought over cookies later that night! This week sometime Eric & Molly, Heather & Brett, and Jason & I will have dinner and a movie/game night! That is way exciting for us because in our last ward we were like outcasts...people with leporsee! (I don't know how to spell!) Thanks to everyone for being super sweet and really inviting to us! We even got our records switched this week and our photos taken for the ward!
So I promise they will be on before Wednesday! Since Thursday is a holiday out here! Yeah for the pioneers! And Amy I DON'T SOUND UTAH! Blah!

The Hallway to the Bedroom and Bathroom! See all our sweet storage space!We also went to our new ward on Sunday! How fabulous was that! I couldn't believe how welcoming and friendly everyone was! We already knew two couples from the ward. The manager of our apartment complex and then the girl Jason worked with at Pingree. Then we met the first counselor of the Elders Quorum and his wife! Super nice people! They brought over cookies later that night! This week sometime Eric & Molly, Heather & Brett, and Jason & I will have dinner and a movie/game night! That is way exciting for us because in our last ward we were like outcasts...people with leporsee! (I don't know how to spell!) Thanks to everyone for being super sweet and really inviting to us! We even got our records switched this week and our photos taken for the ward!
So I promise they will be on before Wednesday! Since Thursday is a holiday out here! Yeah for the pioneers! And Amy I DON'T SOUND UTAH! Blah!
This is the LIVING ROOM!
The Kitchen/Dining Room! 



And last but not least...OUR VERY OWN BEDROOM! It's a mess I know but it will only get better! We promise! =)


2 comments:
I see what you mean about a free-standing stove/oven. It looks like a perfect place to put a microwave stand and microwave.
Magster you need to clean dear haha jk I know you just moved in but I am so excited for you guys this place looks a lot nicer and great for you guys!
Post a Comment