Thursday, January 17, 2008

The One Republic Concert!

Ok! Here it is....the post that everyone has been waiting for!! Pictures from the One Republic concert! Oh my heck! We had a lot of fun and it was hell at the same time! There were so many people pushing and being jerks that towards the end it was no longer fun! But we got to see the band and see 1 really amazing opening band and 2 alright opening bands! Jason and I did get seperated for a while but it was all good in the end! We also got to leave before th crowds did and we made it out of there in one piece! Thank goodness! Jason got me a zip up hoody and he got himself a really good looking shirt! Other than that we had tons of fun!

Jason made it out of the crowd before I did. He was so hot and thirsty that he decided he would take the cups of drink they had sitting out for everyone. And if you ever have had an energy drink they have a pretty distinguished smell to them. So anyhoo...needless to say they were little cups and Jason was really thirsty and when I got out there and told him that they were ENERGY DRINKS he told me...he had 11!!!!!!! AhH! So he was up at 5 am this morning just ready to go!

So that was our concert experience. And here are the pictures from it! =)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

The concert we went to was B.B. King at the House of Blues, a long, long time ago. Charles kept letting people through because he's so nice, and I kept getting annoyed because they were just trying to get in front of us.

I made a link to your blog from mine (http://kimberlycharles.blogspot.com). Hope you don't mind! Also, I love your new purse.

Kimberly said...

I meant to say, "The last concert. . ."