I've been tagged by Kimberly! Yeah...Now I just have to think about this! =)
Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Receptionist
2. Bookstore clerk
3. Bagger at a grocery store
4. Executive Secretary
Four Places I've Lived:
1. Lewisville, Texas
2. Salt Lake City, Utah
3. Orlando, Florida
4. Midway, Utah
Four Movies That I Love:
1. Enchanted
2. National Treasure 1 & 2
3. Dan in Real Life
4. Mounlin Rouge
Four Favorite Foods:
1. pancakes and syrup
2. Subway Sandwiches
3. anything mexican
4. CANDY!
Four Weird Things About Me:
1. Before I go to sleep I have make sure that my 2 favorite teddy bears, Buster and Miss Emma, are either on the bed with me or right next to the bed on the floor. I also have to touch them to make sure.
2. I have to always take at least 1 bath a day. No matter what time of day! And they always have to be really hot.
3. When I sleep I always curl up into a perfect human ball. So says Jason...
4. I nap all the time. And I can still sleep at night!
Four Favorite TV Shows:
1. King of Queens
2. Gossip Girl
3. Crowned
4. Smallville
Four Places I'd Love To Go:
1. Scotland
2. Germany
3. Ukraine
4. France
I now tag...Leah, Patrice, and Patty!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
I've been Tagged!!
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment