OK...so the other night I was walking out of Jason's school to go to Institute! Yeah for Institute by the way! Ok..so I was doing this when all of a sudden there was...duh duh duh...BLACK ICE! It's the ice on the road that you can't see till it's too late. Well I went up in the air and back on my left leg! See...
Ok so that is my left thigh! And this is my right elbow!
So there it is..the uglyness that is Black Ice. So now you know who won right? I sure as heck didn't win but next I will prevail!
These are just two different angles of this bruise! Grr!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Margaret vs. Black Ice
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 7:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
For some crazy reason I am reminded of a girl who always had the weirdest injuries at YW camp. I wonder who that could have been. . .
Thanks Kim! You are such a stinker! Yeah I was thinking of that too! But I always have the COOLEST stories to tell the kids! =)
Post a Comment