Hi Everyone! And welcome 2008! I want to write this blog about my new puzzle that I received for Christmas from Jason! It is the coolest puzzle ever! 
So this is what it will look like when it is done! 
And this is what it looks like as of this morning at 6 am when I finished it! It is the coolest looking puzzle ever! It is so pretty! If you can tell in either picture this one SHIMMERS! It was really fun to do and it was nice to have Jason help me. It was almost like a competition because we each had our own sides that we were working on and would swat at each other if we touched the others pieces! We had a lot of fun and now it's done!
Oh and that cool black think underneath it is a stow and go mat! That is the coolest thing that we have I think! When we are done and we want to break the table down all we have to do is stick this white blow up tube at one end and start rolling it up and then put the straps on it to hold it closed, break down the table and chairs! And HOORAY! We have more room! LOL!
Thanks again Jason for my FUN-TAS-TIC gift!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
My new puzzle!
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 7:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment