Friday, January 25, 2008

The Grizzlies Game!

The other night Jason & I went to a Grizzlies Game. We took two really fun and great couples. We went with Dan & Patrice and Erica & Dustin. I work with Patrice and we always go out with them because we have loads of fun! And we added another couple to our group of friends. They are Erica & Dustin. Jason works with Erica and thought it would be fun to invite her and her boyfriend. We all had lots of fun. I have never been to a hockey game before so when the two teams got into a fist fight I was freaking out! Oh man! Everyone laughed around me. But boy was it a good game. Patrice had the hots for one of the goalies! And I had the hots for the one that got in the fight! Oh man! We had lots of fun. I really got into and made everyone around me laugh as I yelled at the refs and the players! I told them they had to fight and to get it in the goal and everything. Jason and I have decided that we are going to buy season tickets next year! I love the game! It was a lot of fun! So here are some photos!





0 comments: