This post is for Patrice. Anyone who knows me, knows that I can't go a day without at least ONE Dr. Pepper. That is just me! I have always been like that. I have been trying to stop drinking it ALL the time but it's just so good. So this morning my mug...as I like to call it...was in the car and I decided "Hey! What the heck! It's only 84 cents to fill up 52 oz of Dr. Pepper." So I did. And then Patrice saw it! She says she doesnt even think she could pick it up! I just have to laugh. I had to have one of these EVERYDAY when I worked in HELL! But now that I work in heaven with Patrice I can go by with a can just for the taste. Everyone...you can thank my dad for getting me hooked on this little piece of heaven. I have a firm testimony that the Lord will stock my little cloud in heaven with Dr. Pepper! =) That is just MY philosophy! Take it or leave it! Thanks again, Patrice for reminding me just how HOOKED on this beautiful drink I am! xoxo
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
I LOVE Dr. Pepper!
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 8:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment