Friday, April 25, 2008

I love Surprises!

Jason surprised me the other night by taking me out to Joe's Crab Shack and to see Emma Smith: The Movie! I was so excited! Even though it didn't seem like it! I was SO sick on Saturday that I fell asleep for 2 hours and didn't want to get out of bed! But I had LOTS of fun! We got to the restaurant and he was get whatever you want! And I was like WOAH! Big spender! ;) I love him! And the waiters there did the Macarena! It was a blast! We had really cool drinks too! And then we went next door to the theater! That was such a good movie! I can't wait for it to come to video so I can send it to my Mama!

Mine was Pina Colada! Like always! And Jason got the Mango Strawberry Something! They were so good!This was our really cool coconut shrimp! We thought it had 2 legs and then we looked through the whole basket and realized that they were butterfly shrimp! Not so fun! But we still call it our 2 legged shrimp!

0 comments: