Jason's Father is a professional photographer and I have always wanted to try my hand at photography. But I don't have TONS of money to spend on a GREAT camera. So I have a little camera that I take everywhere with me so that I can try my hand at this. I love to look at his dad's photos and see the contrast of the people in the photos and also of the landscapes he has done. I love to look at his website as well and see the different photos and times of year he has shot. So here is a picture of the stargazer lily Jason brought me home the other night.
I think this week I am taking the flower outside and want to do some photos around the complex and see what I can do with some different angles. I liked this flower though. It makes me sneeze alot though! Good ol' alergies =)


1 comments:
Those lilies are the best--till you stick your nose in too far and get covered with that yellow pollen that refuses to come off! I always end up doing that.
Post a Comment