Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Identify Yourself!

I am a little put-out by someone's comment. I believe in the saying...if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all! I am upset and frustrated that someone has the nerve to say these things but can't back it up with their name. I wish that people would buck up and realize this isn't high school! We are all adults and we can all share our opinions and not feel like we are critizing each other. Please leave your name on the comments you leave..unless it is a nice comment not meant to be found and thanked for! I appreciate the comments and questions. Please understand that I am not out to bring HUGE controversay to my blog but I wish that people would NOT judge me! I am guilty of judging others but I am really working hard on that. The Lord does not want us to judge because that is not our place. And when I stand before the judgement bar and the Lord looks at me I would want HIM to judge me the way he sees fit. And if the Mason's were something the Lord did not want my husband and I to be involved in then he would have let us know when we prayed about it. I love my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. He is my brother and my best friend.

Please do not judge what you don't understand. Also, don't believe EVERYTHING you read and hear.

http://deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,695265549,00.html

Here is an article on Glen Cook, the new Grand Master of Utah! He is both a Mormon and a Mason! What a good man! If you would like to know more about the Masons and what they teach just ask and we can give you some good books and some AWESOME websites!

If you let us know who you are, I promise I will not be mad at you or angry with you. But I will be hurt and I will not be able to understand what drove you to say what you did and hurt us like you did. Or email me at nrs_n_progres@hotmail.com and let me know. I just want to know why! Thank you!

Margaret & Jason Mair

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

It wasn't me!

Margaret, my love, I am sorry that someone has said hurtful things to you. I know very little about the Masons, but I did see a cool show on the History channel last night about how the Freemasons are responsible for the first subway tunnel in New York (now blocked off), as well as for a lot of famous architecture. It was pretty awesome.