Monday, April 21, 2008

School Starts!

Ok so I thought I would let everyone know...I am starting school in the Fall! Yeah! I just got my acceptance letter on Saturday. Ok so I should let everyone know...it's Salt Lake Community College! They accept everyone! But I am very excited to be starting again. I was really nervous about starting back because I had such a bad time in Nursing School. I do know that I have to ASK for help not just assume NO ONE will help me! Blah! And Jason has agreed to help me and be my support system since I have been his for a year! I am very happy for him and for my Mama's help and support! She is encouraging me NOT to take a lot on at once. Sorry Mama! My work load is FULL! I have 4 classes: 3 in the classroom and 1 online. I am very excited! I have already picked out my schedule and I can't register till I take care of a few household things! Orientation, Changing Residence, things like that! But I am super excited! I start August 20! I will keep you updated as the school year comes and goes!

2 comments:

pjtemple said...

Congratulations!!! Best of luck!

Kimberly said...

Great! You are older and wiser now, so I'm sure you'll do just fine.