Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cankles!

Alright, I know I have posted a ton in the recent future but this is just a terrible week. I got a really bad sunburn on Saturday and to top it off it's not just a bad sunburn it's.... SUN POISONING! Yeah! So excited. My legs from the knee down have swelled up so pick that my shoes have stretched and I have SOCK lines. It's my birthday week! What a cruel punishment for turning 21!


This is about 10:45 this morning!


And this is about 12:45pm.


Tonight when I get home I will take another photo because I bet they will be even bigger! Keep your eyes posted for the cruel cankles! Blah!

PS Margaret's Dictionary Definition for CANKLES: When your calf and your ankle are ONE! For examples see photos! ;)


UPDATE: This is at 8:00pm last night. Jason said to me "Margaret, you have NO ankle bone!" No really Jason?? I don't! Thanks a TON bud!

0 comments: