Monday, June 9, 2008

Fun Ideas!

Ok, so my birthday is coming very soon! And I am super excited! It's my 21st birthday and I want it to be big! Well as big as Utah will let me get! ;) So, Jason & I are inviting some of our friends to come to a Salt Lake Bees game! We are very excited! I can't wait to go! I haven't been to a baseball game in forever! I get to eat a hot dog and have a pop at the game! Sweet! And hopefully my name will be on the JUMBO TRON! Since I will be wearing a sash and tiara that SCREAMS "Birthday Girl"! I am super excited! And Jason is making me a cake! Yum!

But yesterday my Utah BFF, Leah, came over and we got to make my cards! I was happy she got to come over before she left for Boston! But then she is coming back to party with me! Yeah! But my cards came out really good and we are mailing them out today! Yeah! And then I made an " I miss you" card for my Florida BFF, Angela! Because I miss our fun outings! And being able to stay out late or just going over to her house and walking in! That was always fun! And her asking if I could stay to eat dinner and her mother always saying "Margaret, did you call your mom and ask if you could stay for dinner? She might already have made dinner for you and she would feel bad if you ate here. You need to ask if she did make dinner already." I love Sister Schneider!

So that was my uneventful weekend! I was super excited to see my friend and make my invites for my party! And make this great card for a very dear friend! Can't wait to post photos from my birthday! I am very excited!

Here are the cards we made!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

hehehe yes my marvelous invite is on its way. I do remember my mom saying that, gotta love her lol. Happy Early Birthday!!!!!

Angela said...

I Got my cards!!! So cuuute! I wanna come!!!!And thanks for the Miss you card!! MISS YOU TOO!!!!

:(