This is an amazing movie! I can't wait till it comes out on DVD! I am so happy that they made a movie about Emma. She was seriously an amazing woman! I went and saw this movie with Jason and I cried alot! I wish that they had showed alot more of her life after the death of Joseph and touched more on the disagreements she had with someone the church's practices i.e polygomy! But, that is ok! It is coming to a theater in Orlando! July 25-31st! I hope everyone back home will be able to attend one of these showings! This is the theater information.
9101 International Dr Orlando, FL 32819
4.5 miles from The Orlando, FL Temple
Everyone go and see it and let me know what you think!
Everyone go and see it and let me know what you think!



1 comments:
ahhh cant wait!!!! thanks for the heads up margaret it chould be awesome!
Post a Comment