So my birthday was on Saturday! We had a ton of fun! We went to a Ladies Shrine Breakfast! I got free tickets since I am a new member! Then Jason dropped me off at Wal-Mart so that he could go buy me another gift. When we got home it was my very own fly fishing rod & fly tying kit! I am so excited! Then we sat at home and watch episodes of Stargate SG-1. And I decided that the bee's game was going to be too crowded and that we didnt want to spend a TON since we already did at the show the night before we went...THE CHUCK CHUCK CHUCK A RAMA! I love Chuck A Rama! His parents are taking us out for my birthday this week and I am totally going again! We had a lot of fun there though! Jason let me wear my sash in the restaurant and EVERYONE said happy birthday to me! It was so fun! And plus it's 2 bucks cheaper at 3:30! So we had dinner then.
Then we drove up the street and met our friends Cami & Shay. They had a present for me and they were driving up to Logan for a family thing so we met them up the road. I got a plant box with 3 types of mint! Pineapple Mint, Peppermint, & Apple Mint. Cami is going to teach me how to make Virgin Mojitos! Exciting! And then Jason & I went to the SUPER Wal-Mart to look at fishing vests! They didn't have my size! What a surprise! And then we went home! It was a really fun day! I got to hang out with my bff & eat at the chuck!
Here I am with the Tiara and Sash my mom bought me for my birthday! Thanks Mama! I felt like a princess all day! And I have the new shirt on she bought me!
Jason at the chuck! He was wearing the new shirt my mom bought him! Cute huh! I cut his hair on Sunday! More photos later!
And the black forest cake I made! It tasted great! We needed more cherry pie filling on top though! But it was delicious!That was my birthday! Thanks everyone who helped make it great! I woke up to about 40 wall posts on my facebook this morning! Thanks to everyone!


3 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday!!! :( Im so sad that I didnt actually call you. Well I thought I did but i guess it was just a dream. Well heres what I did without you knowing! I woke up and called you, you answered groggily "Heelllllo?!?!" really mad bc I woke you up, and I started singing the Happy Birthday song we learned in chorus and you were still groggy and mad that I woke you up and said "Thanks Hoebag, Im going back to my Birthday Sleep"......and then I went back to sleep....So that was my dream that didnt happen in real life :D
That cake looks delicious! Please tell me how you made it. And you look adorable in your sash and tiara.
Since our previous conversation today, people have been telling me they can't read my blog. I swear, it looks fine on my computer, so I was so confused! Thanks for straightening me out.
Hola, Margaret!
I'm Grace and work with your Mom. She told me about your birthday and the gifts she send you. I wanted to see them. You surely had a terrific birthday and look fabulous with your tiara. I wish you the best. Your webpage is amazing. Good Luck with the move.
Grace
Post a Comment