Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just Call me the Barber!

I cut Jason's hair finally! He was getting so tired of it being long! But I love it long! So if you look at the previous post you can see how LONG it was! I MISS YOU HAIR! And here he is the day after!

He HATES me taking his photo! Well, he just hates it PERIOD! And so he makes faces like this! Which just reminds me of how much I love my Gus Gus! And how much he acts like the kids he works with! They take photos like this sometimes! And I did it quick this time! Which he is happy about! There were NO mistakes either! One day he will have long hair again and I will love him EVEN more! =)

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I'm partial to short hair, as you may know. I even like bald. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love Jason's hair longer. He looks like my Jas-Jas.

Angela said...

hmm I like him better with short hair but wouldnt go as far as bald *shudder*

Anonymous said...

Great job. Matt used to let me cut his hair all the time, but Dallin wont let me touch his. Did you make your cute background? Is it from a digital scrapbook kit? If so where did you get it?

Margaret and Jason Mair said...

Thanks everyone! One time I did it really bad and I am glad that I have now become "an expert!" WHOSE NEXT????