Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I guess I should say Happy Father's Day to all the fantastic dad's!

There is my Dad! Who may frustrate me and make my mom grumpy but we still love him! He is a great dad! I wouldn't be here without him! Literally! LOL! He is certainly funny and has a good time talking about me! =) How do you think Jason & I met??

And Happy Father's Day to my goofy father in law, Terry! He is SO funny! He makes me laugh alot! And he too frustrates me but that is ok! We still love him! He is truly my 2nd dad! I love him and literally without him Jason would not be in my life either! Thank you, Terry for taking me in and making me feel loved and not lost out here without my family!

To my absolutely one of a kind Grandpa Tumblin! I love you with all my heart and I miss you everyday! Happy Father's Day! To Jason's Grandpa Mair! I don't have a photo of him on my computer but if I did I would post it! He always has a funny story to tell! And sometimes you could sit in that recliner for hours an hear at least 2 of the same stories! He loves me like I was his own granddaughter! Which I think he likes me more than any of them but that is ok! I love you Grandpa! Thanks again for the van!

To Wes! He loves Jason & I like we were his own kids! (He is in the back stirring the pot!) We love hanging out with him & his wife Julie! They are great people! He is a great dad and an even better grandpa to his cute grandson! We love you Wes!

And to all the great Father's that are on our blog!! To Charles, Dan F, Trent, Adam, Jeff, Shane, Dan B, David, Arlon, Matt, Shawn, Sean, Angela's Dad, Shay, & Leah's Dad! Thanks for being great dad's! I hope everyone had a great father's Day!

0 comments: