Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 2: Something I ate today

I know...I know! I am a slacker! So I am catching up from the weekend! I promise I will be better at this! (Jason's cousin made me feel guilty...so here you are Mandy! Love you!)

Well, on Friday Jason and I went to a hockey game! We had 4 great friends come with us and afterwards we went out to dinner! We had Chili's (an ALL time favorite). I absolutely LOVE their chips and salsa! The whole pregnancy I think I have had them at least once if not 2 or 3 times a month! I will seriously just go to Chili's order that and go home and pig out for days! It's wonderful! But this is something I ate today!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

HaHaHa! Well, if that's what it takes for updated blogs than I will make everyone feel guilty :) Ha!

Mandy said...

HAHAHA! Well, if that's what it takes to have updated blogs for all the time I spend blog surfing than I will make everyone feel guilty!! :)