Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's a...

I am interrrupting the previously scheduled posts for this IMPORTANT message from our sponsers!!!


WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!

We are so very excited! To watch him move on the screen and know that he was really in there and I can see him was magical! He is quite the mover and, like his dad, does NOT like his picture taken! Oh well.

I kept talking to him over the weekend and saying "You need to make sure when the tech goes to take your picture on Monday that you show us what you go between your legs!" And sure enough not 5 mins into the ultrasound there he was in ALL his glory! And from then on he squirmed and moved so the tech couldn't get really clear views of everything! He is stubborn...like his mommy!

We can't wait to meet our Baby Dwarf (we are nerds...and we are ok with that =)) We are going to be busy preparing over the next little while. And I am so happy that Jason will have a TRUE hockey fan that can join him on games when I am away.

We think the shower will be HOCKEY! We are fanatics...what can we say! =) Thanks everyone who has shown us SO much love and support over the last few months! We love you all!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

That's SO exciting! Congrats!