I have decided I am going to do 2 of them because I have 2 best friends and both are HILARIOUS photos!

Ok, so I got permission from Jason to post this photo! This is a photo from his mission when he was in Leesburg...I think! If you can't tell he is the one on the left in the red shorts! Those shorts, to this day, still make me laugh! And yes, he still owns them!
Jason is truly my best friend! He knows me backwards and forwards, inside and out! He is great at predicting my mood (and planning accordingly) and he is just great! He makes me feel loved every single day and I know he cares about me even when we are apart. He is going to be a great dad to our little one! I love you more today then I did yesterday and less then I will tomorrow!! Forever and always, Maggie
This is one of my BFF, Angela and I! This was one of the youth dances we went to together! We were each others dates till we met this fabulous looking guy! We named him Billy-Bob-Arini! He was fantastic. He always smiles (like Angela), he never talks back and doesn't argue! But enough about handsome Billy-Bob...now on the the reason for the photo. Angela and I have been best friends forever! When we were growing up you would SWEAR we were attached at the hip! We always hung out when our moms would hang out...then I got a car. I would drive us to school, Waterford, Seminary (if we were up and felt like going), 7-11, the missionaries apt to decorate while they were out, activities, basically everywhere! We had such great times and awesome memories...also great photos! She is going to come out to visit me for the baby shower! I can't wait to see her! It has been way too long since we have seen each other! We have had many ups and downs over the years and we still remain strong together! I love knowing she is just a phone call away and that I still have my best girlie pal ever! I love you, Angela! See you soon!


0 comments:
Post a Comment