This is my favorite photo of us because Jason looks like a lumberjack! Just saying...he's a cutie! =)
Today...it was a pretty great day! My boss is out of town so we can get a lot of work done and catch up for the next week when he is back! We got free lunch from one of our wholesalers! It was yummy! I made it to the train on time this morning and didn't need to run! I started walking this year from Jason's school to the trax station at the U Stadium. It's about a mile walk...which is SO nice when the weather is great...like today! This morning was quite unusual...on of Jason's students had a not so great morning and I taught another one to say "Jason, I'm ready to party" and "I'm a ladies man"! Jason enjoyed that! I laughed quite hard. Another student stared at a lady dropping off her kid at school who had an eye patch and asked "What's wrong with that lady's eye" and walked right up to this woman and starred at her until she left. I then found out that this same student went up to Jason's boss and said "You have a pinocchio nose"! It's a great day in the life of a child with Autism!! Then I went to school! Great fun there. I had a midterm due for English and barely got it done! I was not very happy with how one part of it turned out because I totally forgot to get it done! My fault! =) Then Jason and I went out to Wendy's for dinner and had a great evening at home! Overall...a great day! Glad that tomorrow is FRIDAY!! Hooray!
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Photo Challenge Day 1: Photo of yourself & talk about your day!
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment