Whew! I am out of the dating world but if by some SMALL chance their is someone out there who would like to take me out...including but NOT limited to Jason =)...I LOVE hockey! I didn't think I would like it but I love it! I am SO hoping for a boy (or a very boyish girl) who will love hockey as much as their mom and dad does. We both own a jersey of some kind. We have hoodies celebrating each year we have gone since we started in 2007. I bought Jason a Grizzlies jersey for graduation and I bought a Houston Aeros jersey on Friday because it was...$30! Yahoo! But I am going to buy a Grizzlies jersey for myself and our little one! We also want to do our new born photos and family photos in our jerseys...NERDS! =)
But back to the reason for the post! The perfect date would be going to Training Table and getting an order of DELICIOUS cheese fries, heading over to the Maverik Center for a game at 7:05pm and just enjoying the game together! Let me warn you now...I do get pretty vocal and loud when I am in game mode! And if we are having a great time together I may just get up and shake my groove thing to try and get on the jumbo tron! I am quite funny that way! I also like going to the Dreyer's ice cream stand and getting a waffle cone with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream and a large Root Beer. And that is my idea of a perfect date!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Day 3: Perfect Date
Posted by Margaret and Jason Mair at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment