Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 8: A song to match my mood

I just asked Jason what my mood was. And he said "Annoyed...at my husband!" And I replied "Do they have a song for that?" Hehe! I am not annoyed at him...I love him! So a song that match's my mood!




This is one of my favorite songs! I have always wondered what I'd say to people who have left my life. Whether it had been a boyfriend, friend, family member...whatever it may be I have always wondered. Some of the things he says in his song I would probably say to people that left on bad terms others would be the nice things he has to say to that person.

This song also has a different meaning and when I think of it and listen to it I know that I will never have to feel this way again! Thank you Gary Allan for making things BETTER!

I still could listen to this song over and over (like I am now) and not even know it! I love it!



This is the song that Jason and I danced to at our wedding! To this day I still remember that day! I loved the feeling I had all day and the feeling that still comes over me from time to time! I love Jason with all my heart! And I love this song because it explains our life's so far and hopefully explains where we will be when we are old!

I want to thank Jason for introducing me to these songs and for listening to them everyday! You are the best bud!

0 comments: