Friday, February 1, 2008

Yes! We made it!!


Ok yes! Everyone is in shock. I have been getting alot of messages lately because on my facebook I have a countdown to my one year anniversary. And all of my friends from FL are like "Has it really been a year?" And I have to say "YES! And I am so very excited!"

It has been a VERY tough, fun, exciting, new, hard, and a very interesting year. We have both learned and grown so much from the experiences we have had together. When we got married, like all couples, we didn't really know what to expect. We were two VERY independant people expected to live as ONE! Yeah right! Well we tried and we conquered!

As Jason and I were driving into work this morning we were just listening to the radio and holding hands. I started to get a little teary-eyed. I asked him "When we go away next weekend can we just talk?" And he said "Yes. I would like that alot." I just can't help but thank my Father in Heaven for one of the greatest blessings in my life. I can't help but think that my life is very different and very blessed. I love to wake up next to Jason and have him right in my face saying good morning baby face. That is one of my favorite things!

I love to be sick or not feeling well and I start to make little whinny noises and he looks over and asks if I need anything. He is absolutely my favorite person in the world. I always tell him there would be no Baby Face without Gus Gus. And we just laugh! I love to be able to know that this is the person I can share my deepest darkest secrets with and be able to share my entire life with him.

Thank you everyone for your support and love in the newest adventure in the newest chapter in the Mair Book! We love you all and miss you guys alot!

Love always,
Margaret and Jason!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Some day I'll have to tell you about all the adventures I had with your cake. I can't believe it's been a whole year. Congratulations to both of you. :-)

Margaret and Jason Mair said...

I want to hear about them! You should call me at night when you and Charles have put down Aerie to sleep for the night and you two and then Jason and I will all be on speaker phone and we can talk and laugh about the cake, the wedding, the past year! We miss you guys so much! =)