Friday, February 15, 2008

My Gus Gus!

What is your husband's name? Jason
How long have you been together? Married for just a year...dated for almost 5 months
Who said I Love You first? Jason did...I think!
Who is taller? Jason by 2 inches
Who sings better? Me!!
Who is smarter? Jason! He is so smart!
Who has more speeding tickets? ME!!!
Who does the laundry? We share...
Who does the dishes? Jason mostly! I sometimes unload...may load a few times...if he is lucky!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on the way you are looking at the bed...but if we are laying on it...then me!
Who pays the bills? I do
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn...but Jason would if we did!
Who cooks dinner? I cook almost everytime there is a meal to be cooked in the house...unless it is enchiladas or cooking in our expensive new pots!
Who drives when you are together? Mostly him...especially on the bike!
Who is more stubborn? depends on the situation...probably me though!
Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Again...depends on the situation
Whose parents do you see the most? Jason's parents...blah! =(
Who kissed whom first? We both kissed each other when I got off the plane!
Who proposed? Jason proposed to me the night I got off the plane in Utah! Oct. 12, 2006 on the pedestal at the SLC Temple!
Who is more sensitive? Me!
Who has more friends? Probably me!
Who has more siblings? Half-ME Whole-him
Who wears the pants in the family? Probably Jason!
I tag EVERYONE who wants to be tagged!

0 comments: