I thought I would talk about my mom! I think she is one of the funniest people I know! She is so clever in what little whits she spits out! But this photo was so cleverly pointed out by Jason at 645 one morning. And I told her that I wouldn't point it so BLUNTLY! But she is a little too friendly in this picture! I think she is very funny! This is when her and my father came out for Thanksgiving. We had a lot of fun! We went to the Salt Lake Temple and then we went to lunch at the Nauvoo Cafe! Jason was at home sick! LOL! Too bad!

This is Loretta, my dad and me! I was so excited for my dad to see his oldest daughter! Loretta and I have become such great sisters now! It is so nice to have her with me and Jason! She totally understands the struggles I have gone through this first year! I am hoping that we wil be able to hang out more and be able to become even better friends and sisters. I love you Loretta!



0 comments:
Post a Comment