Friday, February 15, 2008

Things you don't know...

So here it goes: Each player answers the question about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 other people and posts their names, then leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

What I was doing 10 years ago?
-I was 10...so I was...hmm..what was I doing? I was in the 5th grade...Mrs Nozari's class...probably causing trouble and talking TOO much...like always!

5 Things on my "To-Do" list today...
1. Work
2. Get everything ready to go to Midway
3. Eat my toast =)
4. Finish filing
5. Have an EXCELLENT weekend....if I can...ask later! =)

3 Bad habits I have...
1. I am a bad procrastinator
2. Drinking WAY too much Dr. Pepper
3. Sleeping TOO much!

Places I have lived...Lewisville, TX, Orlando, FL, Midway, UT and Salt Lake City, UT

Things most people don't know about me ...I always wear a hoody...even when its 150 degrees outside...somewhere I am always cold. I grind my teeth ALOT in my sleep and it drives Jason nuts!

**I'm only going to tag Patrice, Melody & Kim!**

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

I got your tag, and I'm going to do it. I'm saving it for a few days, though. :-)