Thursday, February 7, 2008

Two Things...

I did this awhile ago and I thought I would change it up for you! I pulled it from Leah's blog! =) And there are some different items on it! So enjoy!

JUST TWO THINGS...

Two Names You go by
1 Margaret
2. Baby Face

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:

1. My One Republic Jacket
2. Blue Shade Shirt

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Hang out with Jason
2. Eat at Noodles with Leah!

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. To be in a WARM place
2. A bath!

Two pets you had/have:
1. My Fishs...Sucker, Jason, Hobbit 1 & 2
2. Sally, my grandparents dog! She lives with them but I play with her alot!

Two people who will do this:
1 . Kim
2. Maybe Patty

Two things you did last night:
1. Walked to the Train
2. Went to institute

Two things you ate yesterday:
1. Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup
2. Bacon Cheeseburger Combo

Two people you last talked to:
1. Jason
2. Patrice

What are you doing tomorrow:
1. Working
2. Kissing Jason

Two longest car rides:
1. Florida to Utah
2. Texas to Florida (even though I don't remember it!)

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Christmas
2. Halloween

Two favorite beverages:
1. Chocolate Milk
2. Dr. Pepper

0 comments: