This weekend was kind of unusal! We went to my sisters for a very different dinner! The kids just love their uncle Jason! They have so much fun with him! And I had a really great conversation with Loretta and my niece Kristen! I love her! I love them all! Then on Saturday we got up and Jason & I cleaned the house! We had a great time doing it together. Jason & I went and saw Sweeney Todd! It was a pretty lame movie/musical! It was just kind of lame! But we had a lot of fun! Then Sunday...because we have not been at church for a while...we got ready and everything. We showed up and found out that there was about 45 mins left for STAKE CONFERENCE! We felt really dumb! So we went for a drive up Big Cottonwood Canyon. We saw a MOOSE! He was stuck in the snow! That was really fun! We try to take a ride about once a month. Next month we are going to take a drive out to the Salt Flats! The wind was whipping up the Salt Flats good! That was a lot of fun too!
Then we came home and started to pick out my classes for next semester. I am going to do online classes for the first couple of semesters! I am really excited and nervous! I was so nervous that I started hyperventilating! Jason was like "Calm down...Lol"That was a very unusual weekend!
Here is a picture of the Salt Flats from Big Cottonwood Canyon. The wind was whipping up REAL good on Sunday!


1 comments:
Cute pic of the chica moose! The girl mooses are so cute but its so sad they can never have the big antlers :( But I love mooses and I like the pic!
Post a Comment