PEARS! I love canning! Canning Pears was a BIG job and Julie said if I could get through canning pears I was going to do just fine! 

Here is Spiced Pear Butter, Hot Pepper Jelly and Pears!
These were all so good! Here is a photo of the BEST canned Pears any of us have ever seen! Ok I am a little biased since I canned it!
The Jelly looks brown but it is such a pretty shade of green!
Look how pretty they lay and how there is NO juice in the bottom! I am totally entering the State Fair next year! Ok maybe not for canning but definitely for scrapbooking! Yeah! Enjoy! And Mama, I am sending you a bottle of Spiced Pear Butter! YUM!


3 comments:
wow, Utards take their canning seriously. They really having canning and scrapbooking contests? So cool! You should totally do it and see what happens, I wonder if theres any drama in those contests?
I want some spiced jelly too!!!!!
Maggie, what do you use the hot pepper jelly for? It sounds like something my husband would love.
Post a Comment