Friday, October 3, 2008

General Conference!

I love General Conference! It's like a fall smell in the air for me! I love to hear the prophet and the apostles speak! They always have amazing and inspiring words to share with us! The tradition was we go over to the Schneider's house and if it was the October Session, brother Schneider made BRATZILLI'S! And then in between sessions we would have sort of like a pot luck lunch! Yum!

This is Angela and I at my last FL General Conference! We were at her house and we had just gotten off the phone with Jason! I miss going over there for conference! I remember her and I use to be in our pajamas while the adults were in church clothes! Even on Sunday! LOL! I love it!

But this year we lucked out BIG TIME! We got our very own conference tickets right behind President Monson's family! We are so excited! We are going Saturday Morning! Look for us on like the 5th row from the front! Jason hasn't gone either! We are totally excited! So look for us!

I hope everyone has a great conference weekend! And remember if you miss something next month's Ensign will give it to us again! Can't wait! We will add photos too!

***5 New Temples were announced!! Calgary Alberta, Philadelphia PA, Kansas City Area, Cordoba Argentina & ROME ITALY! I loved the sound in the conference center when these were announced. I don't think any of us know the magnitude this will have over there for the people of these places!! I am so happy to be part of this dispensation when we can have a prophet, Thomas S. Monson, who receives revelation for our time and our people! We thank thee Oh God for a Prophet!***

1 comments:

Angela said...

aw thats us! We are so freaking Cute! Im so glad you took that picture. I was so surprised when I heard Rome Italy, haha one step closer to conquering the world!