Today was a very exciting day! I took Sami to the nail place and she got her first pedi (pedicure) while I finally got my nails! It's only taken a year!! Ugh! Anyway! Then Paul, Jason, Terry and I went fishing on this little pond! It's getting chillier so the fish are down at the bottom to keep warm. But Terry was helping me cast my line and I saw a strike ring and he threw my line in right in front of those rings. And as he started to hand it back the line got a tug and voila...
...a Rainbow Trout measuring about a foot long! I named him Bob! He was way cute! Jason gutted him and I thought that was gross! I kept dancing around and going nuts! It was fabulous! And yes, I stuck my finger in through his mouth and out through his gills so that we could get a proper picture. It was truly a great experience! I can't wait to eat it! Yum Yum!!

I promised a picture of my nails and here they are! Angela wanted to make sure they weren't (as she put it) ghetto long!! Just my normal length!


3 comments:
awesome another bob to add to your life, hope he tastes good, even though its yucky fish.
Hey guys!! I didn't even know you guys had a blog! Yay. I love blogs! Hope you guys are doing great, looks like your having a lot of fun! and don't worry, I don't think your nails look ghetto! :)
Mandy and Ryan
Margaret...you're still Margaret! So full of life and excitement! For sure one day we WILL go play Plinko...you know it's rigged, don't you? Check out the pictures on my blog...Bobby and Melissa and their son Andy. They live in Windermere now. Love ya girl...Diane and Tom
Post a Comment