Friday, October 24, 2008

It's Done!

Ok here is the finished product! We actually did the death star as our haunted house! We decided the ghost looked REALLY out of place so we decided to make her princess leia! It looks awesome! Just see for yourself!
Jason & I have decided that we are going to do a nativity set out of the same stuff! It is going to be way cute! I hopefully will have that done this time next month! We shall see!
This is Yoda! With a cane and cape! I love it!This is Chewy! I think he is the cutest! We were going to do a mummy but since it's the Death Star...

And this is Princess Leia!

I was so excited to have the whole thing done! It took us I think 4 sessions of 3-4 hours to finish the whole thing! I can't wait to take it out each year! And we can't wait for our nativity set either! Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

That is so funny and cute. Good job!

Marvin and Brenda Henry said...

So cute! You are very talented. =)

Kemi said...

Um, that totally ROCKS. Seriously.

I am in complete covet of your Star Wars haunted house.

The Bori Family said...

I hope you keep having fun even after you start having kids! Looks like you two enjoy spending time with each other creating memories that you will cherish forever! Keep it up!