Sunday, October 19, 2008

Haunted House!

So, my friend Cami bought this project last year at halloween time and never got to work on it. So she called me and asked if I wanted to work on it with her. I said YES! So you paint Terricotta pots with paints and put them together to make them look like a Haunted House! Then you add little terricotta pots to the scene and they are dressed up for halloween. My haunted house is no ORDINARY house...it is the DEATH STAR! And here is Vadar and his peeps! This was a mistake by me and Cami's overall idea to do Darth! Then her hubby Shay said I needed to add a face to him! Oh yeah! It's super sweet! I love it! I can't wait to upload more photos when it's done!

2 comments:

Angela said...

lol awesome!

Alexa Slaughter said...

suuuhweet! That's uuuhmazing!