Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We carved our pumpkins last night! They are so dang cute! We had so much fun cutting them and hacking at their faces! Jason got done WAY fast! And I was sitting at the table being SO meticulous about the art of carving! He said I had my tongue out and everything! We have to go get candles for them tonight! Yeah for pumpkins!

This is Jason's Angry Alien!



And this is my Spooky Ghost!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love your happy ghost. I always take forever to carve my pumpkins. :-)

Happy Halloween!

Angela said...

awesome! lol I think yours wins! very cool, cant wait to make one myself, also I will soon be posting pics f the costume Im making for the singles ward party this sat. Soo cute!

The Bori Family said...

Cute ghost!!!! You did a great job! There's nothing like a girl's perfection!