Thursday, October 9, 2008

See you in two years, Mikey!

SEE YOU IN TWO YEARS, MIKEY! WE LOVE YOU!
Yesterday we took Mikey to the MTC! What a fun experience that was! I had never been to the MTC and it was SO cool! We cried and I actually got to sing Called to Serve in the MTC! I have always wanted to do that! I am so proud of my brother-in-law! He said in his farewell talk "A year ago, there were probably some of you who were placing bets that I wouldn't go! I was too!" And when he sent in his papers I knew that he knew he needed to go out and serve the Lord. What an amazing change he has gone through. A boy I didn't think even HAD tears has turned into a man who walked through that Missionary Exit door with tears in his eyes as he waved goodbye! (I didn't mean that to rhyme but HEY it sounds good!)

Bye Mikey, stay strong! We are here for you! We love you!
Love,
Jason & Margaret

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

You are so cute! The MTC is a very cool experience. I've been several times with various friends, and I love it every time. The funny thing is that I was never able to be there when my brothers went on their missions. It's great that you could be there for Mikey.